- Post Graduate
- Ptrsu Entrance Exam
PTRSU Entrance Exam 2018
Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University in Raipur, Chhattisgarh is a state university offering a wide range of education in professional and academic courses in the faculties of arts, Science and Technology, Social Science, Commerce, Education, Management, Computer Science etc. The university conducts an entrance test for admission to the courses.
PTRSU Entrance Exam 2018 Important Dates
- Start of online application forms: 16th Jun, 2018
- End of online application forms: 20th Jul, 2018
- Date of Entrance Exam: To be notified
PTRSU Entrance Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should have completed their graduation in the concerned or related subject with at least 50% marks or other equivalent grade from a recognized institute.
- The maximum age of the applicant should not be more than 27 years as on the date of admission. However, there is a 3 years of relaxation in age given to the applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ Physically Challenged category.
- The maximum age limit for candidates applying for masters in Yoga and Philosophy is 40 years with a 3 years of relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ Physically Challenged category.
N.B.: Candidates who completed their graduation after 2006, will have to pass in the Environmental Studies for PG admissions.
Candidate who wants to seek admission in a subject at P.G. Level, for which he/she did not opt during the graduate level, might only be permitted if there are any vacant seats.
Courses Offered at PTRSUMA (Master of Arts) – 2 years
M.Sc. (Master of Science) - 2 years
- Rural Development – 10 seats (self- financed)
- English – 30 seats(self- financed)
- Philosophy -10 seats
- Applied Philosophy and Yoga – 25 seats
- Statistical Quality control and reliability-25 seats
- Ancient Indian History, Culture and Archaeology -15 seats
- Anthropology -25 seats
- Sociology – 40 seats
- Geography -50 seats
- Linguistics- 20 seats
- Chhattisgarhi- 40 seats
- Hindi -20 seats
- English – 30 seats
- History – 15 seats
- Industrial Economics & Labour Economics – 30 seats
Master of Physical Education [M.P.Ed]
- Parasitology & Immunology Chronobiology- 16 seats
- Solid State Physics, Astronomy & Astrophysics – 40 seats
- Chemistry – 50 seats
- Environment Science – 20 seats
- Geology – 16 seats
- Mathematical analysis – 40 seats
- Electronics & photonics – 20 seats
- Biotechnology – 20 seats
- Microbiology (self-financed)- 14 seats
- Biochemistry(self-financed)- 12 seats
- Geophysics(self-financed)- 10 seats
- IT (self-financed)- 20 seats
Master of Social Work [MSW]
Master of Laws [L.L.M.]
M.Pharm (Master of Pharmacy) – 2 years
- Pharmaceutics -12 seats
PTRSU Entrance Exam 2018 Application Process
The applicants can obtain the admission form in both online and offline mode along with the required application fees and other important documents.Online mode:
The online application form can be downloaded by the applicant from the official website http://www.prsu.ac.in/
. The applicants are required to take a print out of the application form and fill it up with complete and appropriate details. The payment can be made via Bank Draft for required amount payable to the Registrar, Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, RaipurOffline mode:
The applicant can obtain the application form from the university office with a cash payment of application fees.
The applicants are required to attach the required self-attested documents. A recent coloured passport size photograph should also be pasted on the application form. Once the application form has been completed filled up, the same should be submitted to the University office either in person or by Speed Post.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form
- Domicile Certificate & other weightage claim certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Certificate showing date of birth
- Mark sheet/Certificate of the qualifying examination.
N.B. It is advisable that the candidate must keep a Xerox copy of the application form for further reference.
PTRSU Entrance Exam 2018 Application fees
Rs.400/- (Rs. Four hundred only)
The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.