- Post Graduate
- Bilaspur University Entrance Test
Bilaspur University Entrance Test 2018
Bilaspur University in Chhattisgarh is a state university offering a number of UG & PG courses in the fields of Science, Commerce & Financial Studies, Hotel management & Hospitality, Law and Education. The university also offers M.Phil & Ph.D. in various disciplines.
Bilaspur University Admission Dates 2018
- Start of Online Application Process: 8th May, 2018
- End of Online Application Process: 20th June, 2018
- Issue of Admit card (Online): 24th June, 2018
- Entrance Test: 27th June, 2018 -
- Result Declaration: 30th June, 2018 -
- Admission through Counselling/ Merit List: From 1st July, 2018 to 15th July, 2018
Bilaspur University Eligibility Criteria and Admission Process B.Sc, B.Com & BHM Admission 2018
The university offers a five-year integrated B.Sc M.Sc & B.Com M.Com courses and three-year BHM at the undergraduate level. The admission to the various UG courses is based upon the merit cum entrance test.Course Name: BHM (30 seats)
Eligibility Criteria: 45% in 10 2 in any stream
Selection Criteria: Marks obtained in the qualifying examination and performance in the entrance testCourse Name: B.Sc M.Sc
Specialization: i) Food Processing Technology – 30 seats
Eligibility Criteria: 45% in 10 2 with Chemistry as a main subject
Selection Criteria: Marks obtained in the qualifying examination and performance in the entrance testSpecialization: ii) Computer Science: 40 seats
Eligibility Criteria: 45% in 10 2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects
Selection Criteria: Marks obtained in the qualifying examination and performance in the entrance testCourse Name: B.Com M.Com Commerce & Financial Studies (60 seats)
Eligibility Criteria: 45% in 10 2 in any discipline
Selection Criteria: Marks obtained in the qualifying examination and performance in the entrance testImportant Points:
- There will be a relaxation of 5% marks for candidates belonging to the SC/ST category.
- 40% preference will be given to the marks obtained in the qualifying exam and 60% for Entrance Test.
- The counselling process for B.Sc M.Sc (Computer Science) will be held on July 31, 2018 at Department of CSA, Bilaspur University.
- The Entrance Test will comprise of 30 questions from General Ability (General English Reasoning GK) and 30 questions from a specific subject.
M.Com, M.Ed & M.Sc Admission 2018
The Bilaspur University offers four semester M.Sc, M.Com and M.Ed programs in various specializations. Candidates who have successfully completed their three year Degree Course examination (10 2 3) in the respective subject will be eligible for admission to the Post Graduate courses.Course Name: M.Ed
Eligibility Criteria: 50% marks in B.Ed/ BA-B.Ed/ B.Sc-B.Ed/ B.El.Ed or D.El.Ed with an UG degree
Selection Criteria: Merit-based
Course Name: M.Com Commerce & Financial Studies
Eligibility Criteria: B.Com with 45% marks in aggregate
Selection Criteria: Based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam and entrance testCourse Name: M.Sc
Specialization: i) Microbiology & Bioinformatics – 30 seats
Eligibility Criteria: 45% in graduation with any Bio group subject
Selection Criteria: Based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam and entrance testSpecialization: ii) Computer Science
Eligibility Criteria: B.Sc (CS)/ BCA or equivalent with 45% marks
Selection Criteria: Based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam and entrance testSpecialization: iii) Food Processing and Technology - 30 seats
Eligibility Criteria: Graduate in Food and allied subjects with 45% Marks
Selection Criteria: Based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exam and entrance testImportant Points:
- The Entrance Test will comprise of 60 questions from a specific subject.
- Candidates who have already completed their Master's degree from Bilaspur University or any other university are also eligible to apply for the PG courses. However, admission to those candidates will only be provided if there is any vacancy after considering all other eligible candidates.
- In case of candidates who are seeking admission in Bilaspur University for the first time will have to submit a Migration Certificate within 3 months of their admission.
- The university will conduct counselling for M.Sc (Computer Science) on August 04, 2018 at Department of CSA, Bilaspur University.
PG Diploma Admission 2018
The Bilaspur University offers 1 year PG Diploma courses in Yoga and Computational Biology.Specialization: i) PGDYS (Yoga)
Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
Selection Criteria: Marks in the last qualifying examination followed by interviewSpecialization: ii) PGDCB (Computational Biology)
Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s degree in Science or Computer stream with 45% marks in aggregate
Selection Criteria: Marks in the last qualifying examination followed by interviewImportant Points:
The applicants can obtain the PG Diploma courses application Form either online or offline.
Online: From the university official website
Offline: From the university admission counter
The application form has to be submitted to the university along with a DD drawn in favor of
‘The Registrar, Bilaspur University’, payable at Bilaspur.
M.Phil & Ph.D. Admission 2018
The Bilaspur University offers M.Phil & Ph.D. courses in various disciplines at doctorate level.Course Name: M.Phil
Eligibility Criteria: 55% (50% for reserved categories) marks in the Master’s degree
Selection Criteria: DET for Ph.D.Course Name: Ph.D.
Eligibility Criteria: 55% (50% for reserved categories) marks in the Master’s degree or M.Phil degree in the relevant discipline
Selection Criteria: Entrance test followed by an interviewImportant Points:
Candidates who have 50% marks in Master’s degree are also eligible for admission in Ph.D. program, provided they have atleast 7 years of teaching experience and have published a minimum of five research papers in reputed journals.
Candidaes who have qualified NET/ SLET or GATE, M.Phil degree and Teacher Fellowship Holders & University/ College teachers will be exempted from DET.
The final admission to Ph.D is only granted after the successful completion of the six-month Ph.D. Course Work.
Bilaspur University Application Process 2018
The applicant can download the online Application Form from the official website http://www.bilaspuruniversity.ac.in/
. The application form should be filled up properly with appropriate details. The applicants are required to affix a recent passport size photograph and also enclose the required documents along with the application form and send it to the following address -
Dr. D. Kaladhar (Co-Ordinator),
UTD Admission Cell,
Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur
Old High Court Building, Distt- Bilaspur- 495001
Note: In the envelope it should be clearly superscribed with “Application form for admission to (Course Name)”
Therefore, application process is finally complete after the successful completion of the payment process.Documents required to be enclosed with the form:
- Application fee receipt
- Self-attested photocopies of mark sheets and certificates
- Category Certificate (if required)
Bilaspur University Application Fee
INR 350 (INR 250 for reserved categories).
The payment can be made online and it is advisable to take the printout of payment receipt.