- Computers And It
- Cg Pre Mca Admission Test
CG Pre MCA Admission Test 2018
CG Pre MCA Admission is a state level entrance exam conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Board for admission in various colleges in Chhattisgarh offering Master’s in Computer Application (MCA).
CG Pre MCA Entrance Exam 2018 Important Dates
- Start for submission of Online Application form: 23rd April, 2018
- Last date for submission of Application fees (Online): 10th May, 2018
- Last date for submission of Application fees (through SBI Bank Challan): 14th May, 2018
- Last date to obtain the SBI Payment Receipt (Only for offline mode): 15th May, 2018
- CG Pre MCA 2018 Entrance Exam Date: 26th May, 2018
CG Pre MCA Entrance Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should have successfully completed their 3 years graduation or other equivalent degree from a recognised university or institute with a minimum of 50% marks. However, applicants belonging to OBC/SC/ST should score a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 32 years as on 1st of July, 2018
CG Pre MCA Entrance Exam 2018 Application Process
- The application for CG Pre MCA Admission 2018 can only be filled in online mode using the official website http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/
- The applicants are first required to register on the official website using their valid email id and mobile number. After the successful completion of the registration process, the applicants will receive an SMS regarding the login credentials. With the help of the login credentials, the applicants can login and fill up the details such as personal information, educational information, etc.
- The applicants will also need to upload the scanned images of their signature, passport size photograph and left hand thumb impression.
- The application process ends with the payment of application fees.
CG Pre MCA Entrance Exam 2018 Application Fees
- General Category: Rs. 200/-
- OBC: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 100/-
The payment can be made online using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or else the candidates can also make the payment using E-Challan which can be downloaded from the website.
CG Pre MCA Entrance Exam 2018 SyllabusAlgebra:
- Fundamentals Operations in Algebra
- Simultaneous linear quadratic equations
- Geometric and Harmonic Progression
- Binomial Theorem
- Permutation and Combination
- Rectangular Cartesian coordinates equations of a line
- Equation of a circle
- Distance formula
- Pair of straight lines
- Limits of functions
- Continuous functions
- Differentiation of functions
- Tangents and Normal
- Maxima and Minima
- Taylor series
- Differential equation of first order
- Linear differential equation with constant coefficients
- Homogeneous Differential equation
Probability and Statistics:
- Position vector and subtraction of vectors
- Scalar and vector products and their application to simple geometrical problems and mechanics
- Simple identities
- Trigonometric Equations
- Properties of Triangles and solution of triangle
- Height and Distance
- Inverse functions
- Basic concepts of probability theory
- Averages independent and dependent events
- Frequency distribution and measures of dispersion
- Correlation and Regression
- Formulation of linear programming problems
- Basic concept of graphical and simplex methods
Computer Awareness Syllabus for CG PRE MCA 2018Computer Basics:
- Organisation of Computer
- Structure instruction of CPU
- Input and Output Devices
- Memory Organisation
- Backup Devices
- Representation of characters
- Fractions and Integers
- Binary and hexadecimal representation
- Binary Arithmetic
- Block structure of computers
- Communication between processor and input/output devices interrupts
- Assembly language and high-level language
- Multi programming and sharing operating systems
- Computer Programming in C
- Flow Charts and Algorithms
Analytical Ability And Logical Reasoning Syllabus for CG PRE MCA 2018:
Questions are based on visual to spatial reasoning.
General Awareness Syllabus for CG PRE MCA 2018:
- Questions are based on the current and past national and international issues.
- The questions asked in this section are just to check the general awareness of the candidate.
- The topics that this section can include can be like business, finance, technology, transportation etc.