- Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test
Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test - CG TET 2019
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur conducts the Teachers' Eligibility Test i.e. CGTET for the recruitment of primary school teachers (Class I-V) and upper primary school teachers (Class VI-VIII) in various government and private schools in the state of Chhattisgarh. Here are important details for CGTET 2019.
CG TET 2019 Important Dates
- Opening date of application - January 17, 2019
- Closing Date of applicaion - February 3, 2019
- Date of examination - Febrauary 24, 2019
CG TET 2019 Application Process
To be a part of the CG TET recruitment process, the candidates will have to apply for the exam by filling up and submitting the application form by logging on to the official website
The candidates must find a link named “Apply Online” and must click on this.
It is important that the candidates must fill in the application form with appropriate and valid details and upload the required scanned documents such as the photograph and the signatures in the specified formats.
CG TET 2019 Application Fees
- General Category: Rs. 350 (one paper) and Rs. 600 (both papers)
- OBC category candidates: Rs.250 (one paper) and Rs.400 (both papers)
- SC/ST category candidates: Rs 200 (one paper) and Rs.300 (both papers)
The payment can be made both online (net banking/Debit/Credit card) and offline (SBI Bank Challan).
N.B.: After the successful completion of the payment process, the candidates must update the challan information on the official website.
Finally, the candidates must submit the application form online and get a printout the confirmation page for further use.
CG TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The given points are to be satisfied by the aspirants to be eligible for taking up the CG TET 2019 exam.For Primary Teachers (Class I-V):
For Upper Primary Teachers (Class VI-VIII):
- Candidates should have passed their class 12 or other equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Candidates who are presently appearing in their elementary education final year of Diploma courses are also eligible to apply for CG TET 2019.
- The candidates should have passed their B.A./B.Sc. degree or a B.Ed. degree with a minimum percentage of 50% marks. Those who are in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have passed their B.A./B.Sc. degree or a B.Ed. degree with a minimum percentage of 50% marks.
CG TET 2019 Exam Pattern For Primary Teachers
The exam pattern for primary teachers include 5 sections namely mathematics, environmental sciences, language 1, language 2 and child development & pedagogy.
- No. of questions: 150
- Total marks: 150
- Duration: 1 hour
CG TET 2019 Exam Pattern For Upper Primary Teachers
The exam pattern for Upper Primary Teachers include 5 sections namely social science (for social studies teachers), maths and science (for maths and science teachers), language 1, language 2 and child development & pedagogy.
- No. of questions: 210
- Total marks: 210 marks
- Duration: 1 hour