- Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test
Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (CG PPT) 2019
Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test (CG PPT) is the state level entrance exam for enrolling eligible aspirants to the various diploma courses in the polytechnic institutions of Chhattisgarh through a paper-pen based examination.
CG PPT 2019 Important Dates
- Start of Online Application Process: 4th week of March, 2019
- End of Online Application Process: 3rd week of April, 2019
- Exam Date: 3rd week of May
- Result Announcement: 1st week of June, 2019
- Start of Counselling Sessions: 4th week of June, 2019
CG PPT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is important for the candidates to read the eligibility criteria before applying for CG PET 2019.
- The applicant should have cleared their class 10th board examination or other equivalent exam with a minimum of 35% marks.
- The applicant should be a resident of the state of Chhattisgarh.
CG PPT 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam Type: Offline based
- No. of sections: 3 sections comprising Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Total no. of questions: 150 (Physics: 50, Chemistry: 50, Mathematics: 50)
- Total Marks: 150
- Question Type: Multiple Choice / Objective Type Questions
- Duration: 3 hours
N.B.: There will be no negative marking for any incorrect answers.
CG PPT 2019 Application Process
- In the first step the applicants are required to register themselves in the official website http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/ using their basic details such as Name, D.O.B., Gender, Email id, Mobile No., etc. and then click on the submit button.
- Secondly, the applicants should try and log in to the official website using the credentials which have been send to them through SMS/EMAIL after the successful completion of the registration process.
- The third step is the filling up of the application forms by typing the correct and appropriate personal and educational details.
- In the fourth step, the applicants are required to insert the scanned images of their signature, recent coloured passport size photograph and thumb impression. The images should be uploaded as per the format and size given below-
Format: JPG/JPEG, Size: less than 50kb
Format: JPG/JPEG, Size: less than 50kb
Format: JPG/JPEG, Size: less than 50kb, Dimension: 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm
- The fifth and the final step is to make the payment towards CG PPT 2019.
It is advisable that the candidates should read the instructions of “How to Apply” carefully and then proceed with the filling up of the application forms.
CG PPT 2019 Application Fees
- General: Rs. 200
- OBC: Rs. 150
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100
The payment can be made using net banking/credit/debit cards or they can also deposit the fees through bank challan that can be downloaded from the official website.
N.B.: The payment once made will not be refunded under any circumstances.
CG PPT 2019 SyllabusScience Syllabus
General Properties of Matter And Sound:
Matter: Structure & Behavior:
- Measurement, Motion & Force
- Work and Energy
- Wave and Sound
Light, Electricity & Magnetism:
- Matter: Nature and Behavior
- Structure of Atom
Classification of Elements, Chemical Bonding, Reaction & Some Important Compound:
- Electricity and its Effects
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Reactions
- Rate of chemical reaction and chemical equilibrium
- Some important chemical compounds
Our Environment:Maths Syllabus
- Coal and petroleum
- Source of Energy
- Rational Number & Expressions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic Series
- Linear Equation
- Trigonometric ratios: sin A, cos A, tan A, cot A, Sec A, cosec A.
- Trigonometric ratios of 0, 30, 45, 60 and 90.
- To find trigonometric ratios of 0, 30, 45, 60 and 90 by Geometrical method.
- Trigonometric equations: (0<θ<90).
- Measurement of angle in different system degree, grade and radian.
- Relation between arc, radius and central angle.
- Trignometrical Identities.
- Problems on height and distance.
- Fundamental concepts of Geometry
- Different theorems and/or axioms and their converse
- Distance formula, section and mid-point formula.
- Area of triangle, conditions for three points to be collinear, Centroid and Incentre of triangle.
- Area of triangle and rectangle.
- Area and circumference of circle.
- Area of sector of circle and length of arc of circle.
- Area of four walls of cube and cuboids.
- Surface area and volume of cube and cuboids.
- Surface Area and Volume of prism, cylinder, cone and sphere.
- Statistics and its definition
- Collection and presentation of Data
- Arranging data in ascending and descending order, cumulative frequency of a class, class-limit.
- Graphical representation of statistical data, frequency polygon, cumulative frequency curve, histogram.
- Problem based on mean, median, mode and pie chart.
- Preliminary knowledge of probability (based on single event only).