- Kalinga University
Established in 2011, the Kalinga University is a premier institution of teaching and research in the country. It was founded under the Chhattisgarh Private Universities (Establishment and Operations) Act 2005 and under section 2 (f) of UGC Act 1956.
The programs of the University focus on building depth of understanding, capacity for interdisciplinary learning and research, analytical skills ,critical thinking and communication in an atmosphere of academic freedom and integrity.
The primary purpose of Kalinga University is to provide a learning environment in which faculty, staff and students can discover, examine critically, preserve and transmit the knowledge, wisdom and values that will ensure the survival of future generations and improve the quality of life for all. The University seeks to help students to develop an understanding and appreciation for the complex cultural and physical worlds in which they live and to realize their highest potential of intellectual, physical and human development.
To fulfill its mission, the University offers:
- Broad and balanced academic programs that are mutually reinforcing and emphasize high quality and creative instruction at the undergraduate, graduate, professional and postgraduate levels.
- Generate new knowledge through a broad array of scholarly research and creative endeavors, which provide a foundation for dealing with the immediate and long-range needs of society.
- Achieve leadership in each discipline, strengthen interdisciplinary studies, and pioneer new fields of learning.
- Promote the use of new technologies in Teaching and Research.
- Inculcate right values in students for their holistic development.
Kalinga University aims to be an outstanding institution for Talent Development and Knowledge acquisition
for a vibrant and inclusive society
Faculty of Management
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Diploma in Engineering
Faculty of Information Technology
- Diploma in Computer Application
- Bachelor of Science (B. Sc. Computer Science)
- Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA)
- Master in Computer Application (MCA)
- Master of Science (M. Sc. Computer Science)
Faculty of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com. Pass)
- Master of Commerce
Faculty of Fashion and Interior Design
- B.Sc in Fashion Design
- B.Sc in Interior Design
Faculty of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Bio-Technology)
- Bachelor of Science (Non Conventional Energy)
- Master of Science (M. Sc.)
- Master of Science (M. Sc.)
Faculty of Arts
- BA with Public Service
- MA (English/ Economics/Education/ Sociology)
- MSW (Master of Social Work)
Faculty of Law
- LL. B
- LL. M.
- BA LL. B. ( Integrated)
- BBA LL. B. ( Integrated)
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Education
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Physical Education
Faculty of Library & Information Science
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B. Lib)
- Master of Library & Information Science (M. Lib)
Faculty of Mass Communication, Media and Journalism
- Bachelor in Animation & VFX
- Master in Animation & VFX
How to Apply in Kalinga University
Candidates may apply on the pre printed form attached with the prospectus or may download from the website
or can be collected from the Reception by paying Rs. 500/- in cash or via demand draft in favor of Kalinga University payable at Raipur Downloaded form will be accepted only with Rs. 500/- cash or demand draft.
Certificates to be Submitted
Application form must be attached with notarized or attested (from a Gazetted officer) photocopies of all eligibility certificates as given below:
- For Under Graduate Programmes Copy of X, XII Mark Cards & Migration Certificate/ Transfer Certificate.
- For Post-Graduate Programmes Copy of X , XII, Graduation Certificate (all 3 years Marksheet, Degree/Provisional Degree) & Migration Certificates.
- Enclosures to be attached with the filled in application forms:
- Self attested photocopies supporting academics and evidence of proof for employment, self employed candidates must attach relevant document as proof of work experience for their organization.
- Candidates have to produce the originals of all documents at the time of personal interview as well as at the time of admission, if selected
Kalinga University Kotni Near Mantralaya
Naya Raipur– 492101 (CG) India
Email id: Kalingauniversity1@gmail.com