- Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test
Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test (CG PET) 2019
The Chhattisgarh Pre Engineering Test commonly known as CG PET 2019 is a state level engineering examination conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Chhattisgarh, for admissions to various undergraduate engineering courses available across the state of Chhattisgarh. The online application form for CG PET 2019 generally starts in the last week of March 2019.
CG PET 2019 Important Dates
Find below the tentative dates for CG PET 2019
- Start of online application form: 4th week of March 2019
- Last date for filling up of online application form: 3rd week of April 2019
- Last date for payment of online application fee: 3rd week of April 2019
- Download of SBI Bank challan for offline fee payment: 3rd week of April 2019
- Last date for payment of offline application fee: 3rd week of April 2019
- Issue of admit cards: 1st week of May 2019
- Entrance exam Date: 2nd week of May 2019
- Provisional Answer key: 2nd week of May 2019
- Final Answer Key: Last week of May 2019
- Result Announcement: 1st week of June 2019
- Counselling for both CG PET 2019 and JEE Main 2019: 1st week of June 2019- 3rd week of July 2019
CG PET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates will have to meet the following eligibility criteria which have been laid down by the exam conducting body.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Chhattisgarh and as a proof will also have to provide a domicile certificate according to the guidelines which have been laid down by the government of India.
- Candidates should be between 17-30 years of age as on December 31, 2019. However, there is a relaxation of three years in the upper age limit for candidates belonging to the ST/SC/ OBC/ Female and PWD category.
- Candidates should score a minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in their 10 2 or equivalent exam from a recognised board with Physics and Maths as mandatory subjects and are Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Technical vocational courses as optional subjects.
CG PET 2019 Application Details
The candidates are required to fill up online application form by logging into their official website http://cgdteraipur.cgstate.gov.in
. It is important that they should fill in all the basic information like name, contact no and category correctly. The candidate also has to upload a coloured passport size photograph along with their signatures and left hand thumb impression.Documents to be uploaded
Size: 3.5 cmx4.5 cm
File should not be less than 40kb and not more than 50kb
File size: 40 kb - 50 kb
Once the filling up of information is done, the candidate has to click on "I Agree" option. The candidates will now be redirected to the payment process of application fee. Hence, after the successful completion of the submission of application form and fees payment, a unique CG PET registration ID will be generated against each candidate.
Lastly, the candidates are required to take a printout of the filled-in CG PET online application form, which will display the registration ID. Hence, this printout has to be submitted at the time of CG PET exam along with hall ticket.
CG PET 2019 Application Fees
- General: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/PWD: Rs. 100/-
- OBC: Rs. 150/-
The payment can be made both in online (Netbanking/Credit/Debit Card) and offline (Bank Challan) mode.
CG PET 2019 Exam Centres
- Sarguja (Ambikapur)
- Koriya (Baikunthpur)
- Bastar (Jagdalpur)
- Janjgir Champa
- Jashpur Nagar
- Baloda Bazaar