CGBSE: Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education, Raipur, CG
The Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (abbreviated as CGBSE) is a board of school education in state of Chhattisgarh, India. CGBSE is state agency of Government of Chhattisgarh in India, it is responsible for promotion and development of secondary education in Chhattisgarh. The Board was set up in Raipur in 2001 after the formation of Chhattisgarh state.
The CGBSE: Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education, Raipur offers following examinations:
- High School (Regular / Occupational / Professional)
- Higher Secondary (Regular / Autonomous)
- Higher Secondary Business (Regular / Autonomous)
- Diploma in Education (Regular / Correspondence) Biennial Course (After passing Higher Secondary)
- Diploma in Physical Education (Regular / Correspondence) Biennial Course (After passing Higher Secondary)
- Conducting of Highschool / Higher Secondary / Higher Secondary Business / Physical Training Certificate Test Certificate and D. Ed. Operation of the examinations.
- Proposes curriculum for Chhattisgarh Secondary Education Board and advises the government for the creation of textbooks.
- Recognition of High School and Higher Secondary Schools located in Chhattisgarh
- Take all necessary steps to raise the level of Chhattisgarh Secondary Education Board.
- Encourage students and teachers to encourage and motivate them.
CGBSE Contact Details
CGBSE: Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education,
Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India