- Cg Bams
Chhattisgarh BAMS Admission Test 2018
CG BAMS 2018 is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board for admission in Bachelor of Ayurveda (BAMS). Bachelor of Homeopathic Science (BHMS) and Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS).
CG BAMS 2018 Important datesThe tentative dates for CG BAMS 2018 are given below
- Start of online application process: 4th July 2018
- Last date for the submission of application form: 21st July 2018 till 11.59 PM
- Issue of admit card: 3rd August, 2018
- Exam date for CG BAMS: 12th August 2018
CG BAMS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have successfully completed their class 12 and three year degree programme in respective stream from any recognized Board or University with a minimum of 55% marks.
- The age of the candidate age should be between 18 - 30 years as on 1st January of the year of admission.
CG BAMS 2018 Application Form
The applicants can apply for CG BAMS 2018 online by logging into their official website. The applicants are required to enter appropriate details in the application form and also upload a recent passport size photograph and scanned image of their signature as per prescribed dimensions. The application process is finally completed after the payment of the application fees.
N.B. The applicants are advised to take a printout of their duly filled application form for further reference.
CG BAMS 2018 Application Fees
- Candidates from general category: Rs 200/
- Candidates from OBC category: Rs 150/
- Candidates fromSC/ST/PWD: Rs 100/
CG BAMS 2018 Exam Pattern
Total no. of questions: 200
Total Marks: 200
Subjects Covered: Physics, Chemistry and Biology
CG BAMS 2018 Exam Centres
- Ambikapur (Surguja)
Centre Code – 11
Centre Code: 13
Centre Code: 16
- Jagdalpur (Bastar)
Centre Code: 17
Centre Code: 25
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Raipur
Vyapam Bhavan, North Block, Sector- 19
Naya Raipur (C.G.) 492001
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : cgvyapam.choice.gov.in