- Aiims Raipur
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur
Established in 2012, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur is a medical college and medical research public university located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh. It operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. It is one of the 6 AIIMS healthcare institutes established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
Departments in AIIMS Raipur
- Community & Family Medicine
- Trauma & Emergency Medicine
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Laboratory Medicine and Biotechnology
- Biostatistics, Clinical Epidemiology , Clinical Research Secretariat
- Medical Information Technology
Research in AIIMS Raipur
Research is one of the top priorities in AIIMS Raipur llike the other AIIMS. While postgraduate students will have hands on training in research methodology, Intramural seed grants for research would be given to faculty on competitive basis. Faculty research presentations will be held once a month by rotation. Extra-mural research grants will also be promoted.
Awards and Recognition of AIIMS Raipur
- The Central Library of AIIMS Raipur was awarded the ERMED usage award by National Medical Library in 2016.
- AIIMS Raipur received the Kayakalp Award by the MOHFW for being one of the cleanest hospitals in the country.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur, Tatibandh,
G E Road, Raipur - 492 099 Chhattisgarh,